Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48964
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client located in Louisville, KY!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Type: Full-time; Long Term Contract
Shift Times: Monday Friday; 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm
Pay Rate: $17.00-$20/hour BOE
Similar Positions: Documentation, Project Administrator, Invoice, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Security
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: mail distribution, inventory tracking and filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for production, maintenance and quality departments.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office is a requirement for this role.
- Team with various work teams to close gaps for facility.
- This job is set in a food manufacturing / light industrial environment.
- Accounts payable and accounts receiving processing
Job Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior administrative experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite specifically PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer