HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant with our client in Marinette, WI.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Legal Operations team primarily by assisting with duties related to the administration of CounselLink (the client's e-billing and matter management software).
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marinette, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative Support, Reception
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Assist with data entry, including vendor management
- Assist with invoice processing, tracking and report generation
- Tracking status of invoices and supporting follow-up of rejected invoices
- Work on administrative special projects related to Legal Operations administration as needed
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Minimum 1 year office experience
- Must be able to start on an immediate temporary basis
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, motivated, problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of Word and Excel (pivot tables a plus)
- Knowledge of CounselLink or familiarity with SAP a plus
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.