HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant located in Marion, IL.
Our Client is an organization of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve quality of life in our community
Job Title:Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Part-Time
Contract Location: Marion, IL
Shift (S):20 hours a week with flexible scheduling with in office hours which are 8:30am – 4:30pm
Similar Positions: Office Support, Office Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, Secretary
Responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant:
- Performs as needed project based work, maintain public areas, answer telephones, filing, and assisting management with phone campaigns.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Performs general duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain office brochure racks and inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of an Administrative Assistant:
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
- Principles and practices of sound business communication; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, and punct uat ion
- Take initiative and exercise sound independent judgement within areas of responsibility. Communicate clearly and effectively; orally and in writing.
- Use tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive situations and concerned people and customers; establish and maintain effective working relationships with Executive Director, staff and others
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must meet background and drug screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer