HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Operations team.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative Support, Reception
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Assist with data entry, including vendor management systems
- Assist with invoice processing, tracking and report generation
- Tracking status of invoices and supporting follow-up of rejected invoices
- Work on administrative special projects related to Legal Operations administration as needed
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Minimum 1 year office experience
- Ability to type 45 wpm accurately
- Must be able to start on an immediate temporary basis
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, motivated, problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of Word and Excel (pivot tables a plus)
- Knowledge of CounselLink or familiarity with SAP a plus
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.