Exciting Opportunity: Join the Team as a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Murfreesboro, TN.
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office and plant personnel. This role will include working closely with the leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
If you're looking for flexibility, a competitive hourly rate, and the chance to contribute to a thriving work environment, this role is perfect for you.
Company: HireLevelPosition: Part-Time Administrative AssistantLocation: Murfreesboro, TNShifts: Monday - Thursday (flexible schedule)Compensation: $17 - $18/hr.Similar Positions: Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Admin Coordinator
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Assisting with HR duties such as setting up interviews, employment offer letters, payroll, new employee on boarding and other confidential tasks.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
To excel in this role, you'll need:
- High school diploma.
- 2 or more years of office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, MS Teams, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Earn $50 in Referrals!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.