Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 46131
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant in North Chicago!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies. This position is directly supporting the DVP and staff.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Hours: Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide supervision of other clerical staff.
- Manage budget preparation and control and records management.
- Will also be involved in special projects as needed.
- Preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors.
- Handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a high-level office/administrative environment.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of spreadsheet creation and utilization.