Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47763
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client located in Pittsburg, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have experience 2 years of experience with Accounts Payables and Receivables, who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Part-Time:
Hours: days shift varies
What is unique about the client: small community
Similar Positions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Administrative Assistant
Compensation of Administrative Assistant: $10
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Perform Accounts Payable functions, duties, and responsibilities accurately and timely
- Verify and process purchase orders, enter approved invoices into computer system, collect/match invoices to correct purchase order, contact vendors/suppliers, and file paperwork accordingly
- Review vendor statements and resolve all discrepancies
- Interact with vendors when necessary regarding outstanding invoices
- Provide information requested by customers, vendors, and management
- Ensure invoices are entered and documents updated as required for daily, weekly, monthly, and month-end reporting purposes
- Back up for front office receptionist to include answering phones, greeting guests/visitors, making copies, scanning/faxing documents, filing, etc.
- Non-Conforming parts entry
- Monitor inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Responsible for ordering onsite meals for meetings
- Negotiates/obtains quotes on insurance policies not related to HR (buildings, property, plant and equipment, automobiles, etc.)
Job Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- Requires knowledge and experience of various office equipment such as computer, printer, copier, fax machine, scanner, adding machine, calculator, etc.
- Requires experience using computers and proficient/working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Accurate typing skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and math skills
- Must be a team player, professional, courteous, and work well with others
- Positive outlook, energetic, outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Requires flexibility, paying attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, completing paperwork accurately/timely.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.