Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49550
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client located in Plano, TX!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Full-time; Short Term Contract
Shift Times: Monday Friday; 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm
Pay Rate: up to $20.00/ hour based on experience
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential, and organized manner
- Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
- Maintain and update distribution and contact lists Organize/maintain files, both electronic and hard copy
- Daily interaction with all functional teams
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Administer specific applications and time-bound processes (APS, ESC, ERT, MasterFiles, Respond and Recover, LOE, CashPro, HHC)
- Work on special projects as necessary
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 + years prior administrative experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite specifically PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer