HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant located in Princeton, IN.
We are looking for career-minded people and offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) once employees are hired directly. The ideal candidate will have strong MS Excel and phone skills.
Job Category: Temporary Staff
Location: Princeton, IN
Hours: 8: 00 a.m. - 4: 45 p.m. | Monday through Friday
Similar Positions: Administrative Aide, Secretary, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant
Compensation of Administrative Assistant:
The starting salary is $17.00 per hour.
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Review, update, create standard operation procedure for sales process
- Assist in a variety of advances routine, non-routine tasks by consulting with account rep or management and general supervisor
- Through empowerment of management, resolve routine problems with minimum supervision.
- Communicate work with internal/external customer about daily shipments, order related issues and other day to day activities.
- Collect data and update KPI sheets for sales within the required due date
- Conduct standardized tasks such as creating purchase orders, checking available quantity, inventory levels, running report, updating cost/price sheet, and month end analysis tools.
- Accurately update and maintain forms, spread sheets and other data entry tracking formats.
- Advanced MS Office and WMS
Ability to quickly learn new software applications for use in PO creation, and inventory tracking.
Must have ability to read, comprehend and interpret documents such as operation procedures, rules, manuals, and correspondence in English; excellent communication skills and writing ability, Ability to speak effectively in English to other employees, vendors and customers. Requires proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, percentages, rates, and ratios; draw and interpret graphs. . Ability to apply all of the above to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to apply judgement in business situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, walk and sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision anilities required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The majority of the time, fulfilling the essential functions of this position will be performed in a typical office environment with little exposure to adverse conditions such as high noise levels, extreme heat/cold, exposure to heath/safety risk, etc. Outside travel (domestic and international) and some time spent in an industrial setting will be required.
Flexible Work Arrangement
Consistent with the Company’s Flexible Work Arrangement* policy, an essential function of an on-site/office-based position requires an employee to perform a regular portion of their duties at a Company facility. In person collaboration is a critical component of your job and vitally important to innovation, all of which can only be accomplished working on site. Working in this manner is consistent with the Company’s philosophy of “kaizen,” as well as facilitates important team interactions, enhances learning and development, and supports relationship building. These functions are critical to our business operations and consistent with the Company’s value of “genchi, genbutsu, genjitsu” to see and understand where work is done.
If your role is as a member of management, you will use in person work time to train, develop and motivate employees. Further, through observation and assessment of processes, you will identify opportunities to enhance employee effectiveness and productivity.
*A flexible work arrangement is dependent on the nature, scope, essential job functions, requirements, and location of the position.
Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills. Proficient use of pivot tables, formulas, V-look up, and able to convert raw data into charts or graphs.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze information at a proficient level required to perform the requirements of the position
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills to effectively perform tasks and convey information
- Accuracy and follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, plan, and establish appropriate priorities of tasks
- Proficient level of understanding and use of business software required in the performance of position responsibilities to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and/or the ability to use this understanding to master specific software with training
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to use and apply percentages and ratios.
- High School Diploma or GED and 3-6 years experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.