HireLevel is recruiting for our client a large, full service, multi-state law firm with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Washington D.C. They are currently seeking a Legal Recruiter Coordinator for their St. Louis, MO office. This candidate supports the Director of Professional Recruiting & Development and the Professional Development & Legal Recruiting Manager in law student and lateral attorney recruiting and hiring.
Position: 3-month Contract
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation: $15+ an hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Similar Positions: Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Data Entry
Responsibilities of the Legal Recruiter Coordinator:
- Posts open positions with various law schools, job boards and other sites
- Assists with developing interview schedules and coordinating candidate interview logistics
- Assembles attorney information packets for OCI
- Assembles attorney information packets for Employment Committee meetings.
- Responsible for the overall functioning and accuracy of applicant tracking system (ATS) in all steps of the recruiting process and in support of the summer associate program
- Produces weekly, monthly, year-end and ad hoc recruiting reports
- Manages and updates all automated forms and templates
- Provides technical support and resolves ATS issues for department
- Provides training to other users as needed
- Serves as main contact for ATS vendor
- Assists with arrangements and orientation for Fall Associates
- Provides administrative support to Director of Professional Recruiting & Development, Professional Development & Legal Recruiting Manager, and Paralegal Manager
Requirements of the Legal Recruiter Coordinator:
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner with a positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Personable and strong interpersonal communication skills as they will be interacting with law student candidates
- Prior law firm experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.