HireLevel is seeking Administrative Assistant in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is a leading provider of insurance solutions! With a team of highly experienced industry experts, they partner with clients to customize the best insurance solution specific to their needs. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone with great customer service skills, and have a Property and Casualty license.
Job Category: Contract-to-Hire, Full-Time
Shift: Mon-Thur. 8:30 am -5:00 pm & Fri 8:30 pm-4:00 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Administrative Assistant: $19/hour+ based on experience
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
• Courteously and promptly answer all calls received from insurers, claimants, agents and any other parties and gather the necessary information in a timely manner.
• Accurately entering the first notice of loss information, identifying those claims that require immediate adjuster or supervisor attention.
• Responding to status and inquiry calls from customers regarding policy and coverage information within authority. Appropriately transferring calls without inconveniencing the customer.
• Perform data entry of electronic first notice of loss and attachments.
• Actively reporting trends and/or service issues to the management team to ensure service levels to our customers and business partners are not impacted.
• Supporting an environment of continuous improvement by offering ideas and suggestions to improve the service level provided to our customers as well as help develop more efficient workflows.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
• Strong PC navigation skills, including knowledge of Windows operating environment and internet.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service and telephone skills.
• Effectively work in a team environment.
Education and Experience for the Administrative Assistant:
• Must have Property and Casualty license.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Prior experience working in the industry preferred by not required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.