HireLevel is seeking an Admissions Assistant for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client located in St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate should have a high level of direct customer contact requiring strong communication (oral and written) skills.
Job Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time, Temporary
Shift: Hours:9:30-6pm M-F and possible flexibility to work every 4th weekend
Pay Rate: $14-$17 an hour
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Secretary, General Office, Clerical Support
Job Duties for the Admissions Assistant:
- Coordinates initial registration of all Home Care patients
- Obtains and documents patient demographic and insurance information
- Verifies correct physician and referral source information
- Ensures referral diagnosis, home bound, F2F and any other regulatory information is obtained and ensures that all medical information is protected, accurate and updated in the Database. Responsible for working in a call center environment, using exceptional customer service skills when answering phones responding to patient and other customer requests, patient/other customer inquiries
- Collaborates notification of patient to Home Care Team (including Admission Coordinators, Clinicians, Supervisors and Managers) through verbal, written and/or huddles
- Ensures all daily, weekly and monthly department reports are prepared and utilized in daily work per office guidelines/procedures and/or policy.
Job Requirements for the Admissions Assistant:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent
- Home Health requires Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) completed before start
- Previous Medical Terminology course work or work experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Typing/keyboarding 45 wpm required
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.