Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48880
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Processor with our client in Indianapolis, IN. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-term contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: 9AM-6PM, Saturdays required, overtime offered
Compensation: $12+ an hour based on experience
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative, Office Manager, Data Entry
Additional Responsibilities of Administrative Processor:
- Responsible for providing clerical support to Resale Sales and Downline Load departments by providing contract administration, bookings, closing, customer and SSO follow up support
- Enter and close jobs in Telemar, Admin and Informix Systems
- Processes resale sales contracts
- Responsible for writing up contracts with specific customer information, data entry and preparing for mail out
- Maintains and monitors contract tickler system and generates a series of follow-up mailings to ensure timely return from customer
- Literature fulfillment for the NSC.
Job Requirements of Administrative Processor:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year office experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Typing skills 20 wpm
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel Knowledge of Telemar, MAS, CARMS, Admin and Informix preferred
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.