Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47525
HireLevel is recruiting for a Advanced Set-Up Technician in Tampa, FL!
This position is responsible for ensuring that manufacturing equipment is running efficiently at target line rates while minimizing downtime and line reject.
Job Title: Advanced Set-Up Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: 3rd shift position (11pm-7: 30am) with overtime required per business needs
Location: Tampa, FL
Similar Positions: Quality Control Supervisor
Responsibilities of the Advanced Set-Up Technician:
- Responsible for all line change over, set up, PMs, major adjustments and repairs, parts design and fabrication, technical training, shutdown planning and projects, generation of work orders and maintenance of spare parts inventory /retrieval and housekeeping of aseptic parts storage area. Maintains production areas cleaned and organized to prevent cross contamination and product related problems.
- Serve as back up to Production Technicians based on business needs for operating manufacturing equipment, line cleaning and clearing, equipment disinfection, preventative maintenance, initial problem assessment for equipment issues, minor adjustments and repairs, load components during run, documentation, provide operational training to other employees.
- This position requires Aseptic Gowning certification (where applicable). Assume responsibility for the cGMP, ISO, EHS compliance within the respective area. Uses production metrics to drive process improvements and enhance productivity, QC, Visual Inspection, and Line Clearance/LOTO certification needed.
- Completes all documentation accurately.
- Supports OpEx initiatives.
Requirements of the Advanced Set-Up Technician:
- HS Diploma/GED required or AD preferred Troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance.
- CMMS (Maximo) experience.
- Good math and writing skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills and quality conscious.
- Able to work quickly and under pressure.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.