HireLevel is recruiting for a Claims Analyst in Chicago, IL!
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Business Analyst, Medical Claims, Billing
Compensation of Claims Analyst:
Responsibilities of Claims Analyst:
- Process pended medical claims, verifying and updating information on submitted claims and reviewing work processes to determine reimbursement eligibility
- Verifying and updating information on submitted claims
- Reviewing work processes to determine reimbursement eligibility
- Ensure payments and/or denials are made in accordance with company practices and procedures
- Organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records, using a computer to enter, access, search and retrieve data
- Prepare and review insurance claim forms and related documents
- Provide customer service, such as giving limited instructions on how to proceed with claims or providing referrals to other facilities or contractors
- Review claims to determine whether or not the claimant is covered under a policy, review policy to determine coverage, and evaluate the extent of a settlement
- Authorize claim payments, set reserves on payments, ensure timely disbursement of funds, coordinate or conduct investigations on claims, identify claims with possible recovery from third parties, and consult with attorneys, doctors, and agents in regards to the disposition of complex claims
Requirements of Claims Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, now or in the future without company sponsorship.
- 2 years of experience required
- Must meet client’s background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.