This global client has been around for over 50 years and is a leader in the electrical field. Currently, they are seeking a Market Research Analyst for the collection and management of data for use in competitive analysis, market evaluation, product development, and strategic planning for the company.
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Highland, IL
Similar Positions: Market Research Assistant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Data Analyst
Responsibilities of the Marketing Research Analyst:
- Research market to help maximize sales and market penetration of existing products
- Obtain competitive data, including pricing and feature sets, for selected products
- Research market to identify potential new products and/or feature sets for existing products
- Obtain Customer/market data for use in promotions and product development
- Travel with Company Sales personnel and independently, to visit customers and prospects to identify market trends for use in product planning and sales forecasting
- Analyze market data to assist with product pricing
- Work with Vice President of Marketing or others as assigned to prepare research reports for submission to the executive group and company owners
Requirements of the Product Portfolio Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration (background in Electrical Engineering helpful)
- Minimum four years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in writing reports for Executive review
- Willingness to travel up to 35% of the time
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.