Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 46278
HireLevel is seeking Assemblers for our client located in Shawnee, OK!
Our client is a power management company made up of over 96, 000 employees. Our candidates are offered competitive benefits and professional growth. They become part of the diverse organization tackling some of the world's hardest challenges.
Job Title: Assembler
Job Category: Full-time | 1 Year Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday | 1st and 2nd shifts
Location: Shawnee, OK
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Job Duties of the Assemblers:
- Communicate with peers, area supervisor, and area engineer to ensure a quality product and internal/external Customer satisfaction.
- Perform scrap and time card entries at the end of each shift.
- Read and use routing sheets, ATS specifications, and assembly/test instructions and booklets to properly assemble and test hydraulic motors. Use blueprints, schematics, operating instructions, and surface appearance templates to properly assemble gerolers/geroters.
- Properly select and assemble a variety of parts involving the pressing of bearings, fitting and alignment of shafts, seating seals, spacers, and retainers.
- Visually inspect parts for defects and adjust/ align parts for proper fit as needed.
- Perform supportive maintenance duties such as, but not limited to, Bearing Press oil and filter checks.
- Properly use and maintain all gauging and assembly equipment.
- Move materials, as necessary, using forklift or other material-handling devices.
- Perform cell housekeeping duties on each shift along with provisional standards meeting 5-S requirements.
- Perform tasks as necessary to meet other ELS requirements, i.E. Set-up reduction, CFM, error proofing, etc.
- Perform procedures necessary to ensure compliance with the Eaton Safety Process and ensure the personal safety of the incumbent including eye safety, hearing conservation, machine safety guards, ergonomic movement, lock out/tag out, MSDS procedures, and OHSA regulations.
- Assist in maintaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing departmental and plant goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Additional Tester Responsibilities if requested:
Test Stand Operation: in addition to the above duties, the function of test stand operation is responsible for the items listed below:
- Select and obtain proper fixtures for performance tests on a variety of hydraulic products.
- Install units onto fixtures and select and key in prescribed programs to conduct performance tests (PSI, V.E./M.E, etc) on manual and computer numerical controlled test stands.
- Observe and record instrument readings and any performance failures completely and accurately.
- Ensure each motor is labeled/packaged completely with appropriate packing material.
- Maintain all fluid levels and restock all boxing stations at the end of each shift.
- Ensure the quality of the products by verifying components and observe for leakage where applicable.
Job Requirements of the Assemblers:
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach and use ladder up to 8 hours a day, occasionally up to 12 hours per day.
- Vision to accurately read all necessary production documents and computer monitor screens.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.