HireLevel is looking for Assemblers in Euclid, OH.
This company is a multi-billion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainable.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Euclid, OH
Shift: Varies (Must Be Flexible to work any shift)
Similar Positions: Production, General Labor, Warehouse Associate, Assembly
Primary Function: The assembler will involve various numbers of employees working together in a group to produce load center devices, metering devices or ACD devices. The employees will be knowledgeable and be able to perform all basic operations needed to produce the parts from start to finish.
Responsibilities of Assembler:
- Set up, assembly, and repairing when necessary
- Perform quality and SPC checks where necessary to produce good quality devices
- Share in handling all materials used in the cell and the movement of finished devices to designated areas
- Count parts on a periodic basis and order parts as needed
- Adhere to all facility safety guidelines and encourage communication and participation of personnel to further identify and reduce/ eliminate potential hazards
- Adhere to and support all facility environmental guidelines and procedures to identify additional pollution prevention projects to reduce waste and raw material consumption
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the work area, and will support and abide by all procedures set forth to assure product and process quality and support plant manufacturing principles
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Assembler:
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.