Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48781
HireLevel is looking for an Assembler in Marinette, WI!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for full cycle recruiting of candidates to meet client specifications including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marinette, WI
Shift: Various Shifts
Similar Positions: Production, Picker/Packer, Warehouse
Compensation of Account Manager: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Assembler:
- Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in appropriate area of specialization
- Under general supervision, will perform simple routine and repetitive tasks to fit parts together to form complete valve units or subassemblies either at a bench or on the floor
- Assembles components to applicable procedures using lubricants, power tools, torques wrenches, specialty tools, etc.
- Reviews and verifies work/sales order to customer requirements
- Protects all required surfaces before sending valves to final inspection
Requirements of Assembler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Complies with all safety and quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, blueprints, and/or assimilate verbal work instructions after training
- Ability to recognize, set up and effectively use pressure gauges and other general measuring instruments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8-hour shift times
- 6 months experience in manufacturing or assembly
- Must meet client s background and drug screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.