Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47554
HireLevel is looking for an Assembler in Nashville, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work for a company that wants to set you up for success? This family oriented company wants to provide for their employees through abundant benefits, focus on quality work, all while encouraging a safe and healthy work environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Location: Nashville, IL
What is unique about the client: This is a direct hire opportunity that will include a full benefits package and a tiered pay structure with the opportunity for advancement.
Company Culture: This company is a very family oriented company that wants to provide for their employees and create an environment of a strong work life balance.
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, General Labor, Light Industrial
Responsibilities of Assembler:
- Assemble parts and components at numerous stations so that they are in compliance with all quality criteria to assure a salable finished part.
- Assembler parts and components at all stations on the assembly line as directed by supervisor.
- Carrying of finished products to racks.
- Proper care and handling of products, purchase parts, tools, and equipment.
- Maintain production flow as not to create rework, scrap, or slow the production process.
- Identify defects and notify supervisor of items not in quality conformance.
- Keep work area clean and organized while adhering the 5S procedures.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations regarding moving conveyors and safety equipment.
Job Requirements of Assembler:
- Physical ability to perform all essential functions of the job description for an Assembler such as standing for 12 hours and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work any shift to accommodate possible 24/7 customers schedules.
- Able to read and understand process control instructions.
- Must acquire a working knowledge of components and all tools and their functions associated with final assembly.
Compensation: $13/hr with a tiered wage scale allowing for consistent increases.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.