Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 47536
HireLevel is seeking an Assembler for our client located in Omaha, NE! Job Title: Assembler Job Category: Full-time, 1 year contract Shift Times: Monday-Friday: 6: 00 AM - 4: 30 PM | Sat: 6: 00 AM - 12: 00 PM Location: Omaha, NE Pay Rate: $14.25/hour Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk Job Duties of the Assembler:
Job Requirements of the Associate:
- Assemble metal parts using multiple sizes and types of hardware and electric/air powered tools to drill, grind, assemble, etc...
- Read and interpret part details and mechanical prints to assemble components.
- Install components by reading and interpreting material lists, panel layouts, and wire diagrams.
- Disassembles finished product, prepares for shipping and assists in the shipping process.
- Assist in general housekeeping of work area and entire shop.
- Lift/and or move up to 50 pounds regularly by themselves, and up to 100 with a team lift or other assistance.
- Climb or balance on 4 and 6 foot ladders and completing elevated work, working in tight spaces, stooping, kneeling, walking and standing.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- The ability to read a tape measure down to 1/32
- Requires light back support belt.
- Related experience required
- Steel Toe Boots required
- Must be able to pass client background and drug test requirements.