Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 49374
HireLevel is seeking an Assembly Associates for our client located in Evansville, IN. Our client is looking for career-minded people who are seeking a long term career.
Job Category: Assembly, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Shift: 1st and 2nd Monday-Friday 7 a.M.- 3: 30 p.M. Or 3: 30 p.M.- 11: 30 p.M.
Similar Jobs: Production, Warehouse
Compensation and Benefits of the Assemlby Associate:
Starting salary for this position is $11.25 per hour.
Additional Responsibilities of the Assembly Associate:
- Production mounting and assembly for steel rim assemblies and other metal parts
- Assemble and mount steel rims and tires
- Inflation and mounting of tire on rim
- Utilizing automatic inflator to remove and inspect parts after inflation
- Other assembly of parts as required
- Painting of parts as required
Job Requirements of the Assembly Associate:
- Regularly lift or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift or move up to 25lbs and occasionally lift or move up to 120 pounds
- Continuous standing and/or walking
- Occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance
- Frequent use of hands to finger, handle or feel parts
- Reaching with hands and arms to load and unload parts
- Ability to read and follow job card instructions
- Ability to use computer to log on and off job, and input inventory tags/information into database
- Ability to hear and talk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.