Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 45387
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Assembly Line Workers in Columbia, MO.
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full-time
Location: Columbia, MO
Shift: 8pm-8am, Rotating schedule (4 days on/4 days off)
Similar Positions: General Labor, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging
Compensation of the Assembly Worker:
Additional Responsibilities of the Assembly Line Worker:
- Preparing and packaging products
- Efficiently performing functions associated with the production line
- Quality control inspections
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Assembly Line Worker:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours
- Must have flexibility in schedule
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies