Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48647
HireLevel is looking for an Assembly Line Worker in Romeoville, IL!
Our client has been a leading manufacturer, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies and they are adding to their team!
Location: Romeoville, IL
Shift: 6 am 2: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Packer, General Labor, Production
Responsibilities of the Assembly Line Worker:
- Package pharmaceutical products into display boxes
- Assist with packaging to get orders shipped out to local business
- Building pallets and palletizing products
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Assembly Line Worker:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Lifting and carrying 10-50lbs of materials or objects.
- Pushing and pulling of materials or objects.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent concentration for extended periods of time.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.