Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48767
HireLevel is looking for a Assembly Technician in the Plainfield, IN area!
Looking for an opportunity to work for an industry-leading organization? At this company they welcome your fresh ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong here.
Job Category: Aerospace, assembly, repair
Location: Plainfield, IN
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7: 00am-3: 30pm Full-time (90 day temp to hire)
Pay: $12.00 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse
Additional Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Repair aircraft seating, including passenger and crew seats.
- Repair interior monuments (galleys, lavatories and class dividers), overhead bins and side walls.
- Disassemble components, determine malfunctions & make repairs Read inspection reports & rework instructions
- Experience with Aerospace is a plus
- Assumes other duties as assigned
- Experience reading blueprints
Job Requirements of the Assembly Technician:
- Experience using hand tools
- Experience using power tools
- Experience using finishing tools
- Must be able to walk/stand 80% of each day
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.