Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48986
HireLevel is looking for Assembly Worker in Columbia, MO!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Assembly Worker
Job Category: Contract to Hire, Full-time
Location: Columbia, MO
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
Responsibilities: of Assembly Worker:
- 1-3 Years of Assembly experience preferred.
- Perform packaging, sealing and labeling of finished product packages.
- Ability to assist with changeovers.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Palletizing, packaging equipment, conveyor belts.
- Either hand or machine assisted: perform repetitive work to meet company quotas.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory.
- Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers, codes or other information. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Requirements of Assembly Worker:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- Must have Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.