Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48101
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Assembly Worker in Fort Smith AR!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Assembly Worker
Job Category: Contract
Location: Fort Smith
Compensation: - $10.75/hr
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
- Assembly of product by placing of package components into specified tray and finish package inspection.
- Perform packaging, sealing and labeling of finished product packages.
- Ability to assist with changeovers.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Palletizing, packaging equipment, conveyor belts.
- Organize buff or polish small parts: trims parts, complete simple assembly operations of large or medium-sized components.
- Either hand or machine assisted: perform repetitive work to meet company quotas.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory.
- Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers, codes or other information. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- Must have Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.