Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49093
HireLevel is recruiting for a Assistant Terminal Manager in Tampa, FL!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Tampa, FL
Similar Positions: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Compensation of Assistant Terminal Assistant: $20/hour
Responsibilities of Assistant Terminal Manager:
- Load planning for production and shipping departments
- Support customer order routing as orders are received from customers
- Shipment creation in ERP system and load tendering to TMS provider
- Plan Yard driver hours, provider yard reporting to see productivity and opportunities for improvements
- Set appointments via email or online in customer portal, communicate issues with customers
- Work with all carriers picking up and delivering into plants
- File assemblies, print, sort, scan all paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments
- Meet weekly with transportation team to review goals and initiatives and work on action items applicable at the plant
Requirements of Assistant Terminal Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain preferred.
- Six months of experience in transportation leadership role required. Preferred candidate will have two years experience supervising and leading a transportation/logistics team. .
- Demonstrated experience leading, directing, communicating change and developing a team desired.
- Knowledge of hazardous material and DOT rules and regulations as it relates to transportation of corrosive materials strongly preferred.
- Strong technology skill base and demonstrated experience conducting business using multiple software systems and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.