Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47373
HireLevel is currently recruiting for our client who is one of the largest and most modern bottling facilities in the country. Currently, they are seeking a Automated Production Technician in the Owensboro, KY area.
Location: Owensboro, KY
Responsibilities of the Automated Production Technician:
- Supporting real time AS/RS performance.
- Partnering with each member of the distribution center team to standardize and develop best practices for the department
- Identifying trends in faults and losses within the AS/RS and helping to lead continuous improvement efforts in order to eliminate those losses.
Requirements of the Automated Production Technician:
- At least 1 year of experience working with manufacturing software (ERP, MRP, MPS, WMS):
- Strong computer skills and high comfort using technology and systems
- Proven record of successfully working in teams as well as self-directed
- Strong Analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (Bachelor s Degree preferred)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.