Job Number: 47231
HireLevel is seeking Automotive Inspector for our client located in Princeton, IN.
This client is a leader in the automotive industry when it comes to employee training and engagement. They offer opportunities to work with well known automotive manufacturing companies with world class technologies. Our candidates receive exemplary experiences not offered to the everyday workforce. This client is a leading choice manufacturer which strives to be a one source solution for all of their customers. Containing and resolving issues is their top priority and a core competency. The ideal candidate will have experience in either a production or quality control setting.
Shift: 6 a.M to 6 p.M.
Similar Jobs: Production worker, assembly, general laborer
Job Duties of the Automotive Inspector:
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- Inspection of small and large components for automobiles
- Operate a machine that will manufacture components for automobiles
- Perform continuous quality control inspections of components to ensure that all pieces and processes are meeting company standards
- Maintain company standards in regards to OSHA regulations, recycling and safety to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to work in a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Automotive Inspector:
- Previous work related experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit for work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background check and drug testing policies
- Must provide valid high school diploma or GED or have sufficient work history
Compensation of the Automotive Inspector: $11.00 per hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.