Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 45390
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is recruiting for an Automotive Manufacturing Associate for our client in Marion, IL. For this job it is very important that you are able to work as a team, know how to follow work procedures, and have the ability to accept constructive criticism. The ideal candidate will also need to have their high school diploma or GED.
Job Title: Automotive Manufacturing Associate
Location: Marion, IL
Compensation: $10-10.50 an hour
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift openings
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Assembly, Machine Operations, Assembly Line, Production, Industrial, Warehouse
Job Description for Automotive Manufacturing Associate:
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- Assembly of small and large components for automobiles
- Operate a machine that will manufacture components for automobiles
- Perform continuous quality control inspections of components to ensure that all pieces and processes are meeting company standards
- Maintain company standards in regards to OSHA regulations, recycling and safety to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to work in a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Automotive Manufacturing Associate:
- Previous work related experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Education Required for the Automotive Manufacturing Associate:
- High school diploma or GED required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.