Job Number: 48822
HireLevel is currently searching for Bank Tellers to work at several different client locations in Illinois!
Locations: Edwardsville, Collinsville, Belleville, Fairview, Highland, Mascoutah, O Fallon, Troy, Waterloo, Wood River, and Scott AFB
Hours: Varies; Monday-Saturday
Pay: $12.86- $16.73 DOE
Similar Positions: Teller, Account Representative, Customer Relationship Specialist, Customer Service Associate, Personal Banking Representative.
Responsibilities of the Bank Teller:
- Be professional and courteous to current and potential bank members
- Provide customer service at the platform, drive-thru window, by phone, or by mail
- Process deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts
- Disburse cash or check withdrawals
- Receive loan payments and service charge payments for services
- Process bank transfers between accounts
- Process automatic distribution forms
- Operate online teller terminal and accurately record amounts received
- Perform required OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) screens
- Open and close teller terminal (accounts for cash assigned, received, and disbursed)
- Balance teller terminal close report and remit daily work to Supervisor
Requirements of the Bank Teller:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Financial or banking experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Applications
- Ability to meet background, drug screen, and credit check requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.