HireLevel is looking for a part-time Bank Teller in Marion, IL!
Do you want to be part of a customer service orientated organization? The staff working for this company works hand-in-hand and then goes above and beyond to bring personalized service to customers and clients. This position is responsible for establishing, expanding, and maintaining customer relationships.
Job Category: Part-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marion, IL
Similar Positions: Customer Service, Bank Teller, Account Manager
Compensation of Bank Teller: $11-13/hr
Responsibilities of Bank Teller:
- Execute customer transactions such as receiving and paying out cash or other disbursements, cashing checks, accepting account deposits and withdrawals, accepting loan payments, issuing cashier’s checks, and redeeming savings bonds
- Understand the bank’s security policies and procedures
- Process night deposits and ATM transactions
- Monitors and maintains established levels of cash in vault and determines what needs to be ordered/shipped
- Verify sums of currency received from branches, customers, tellers and cash shipment
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Bank Teller:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of Cash Handling Experience Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
- The employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, as well as a minimum of two Saturdays per month.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.