HireLevel is looking for a Part Time Bank Teller with us in Carbondale, IL!
Do you want to be part of a customer service orientated organization? The staff working for this company listens, works hand-in-hand and then goes above and beyond to bring personalized service to their customers and clients. This position is responsible for establishing, expanding, and maintaining customer relationships.
Job Category: Part-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Carbondale, IL
Company Culture: Upon being hired as a full time employee, this company offers a full benefits package while focusing on giving back to the community through community service volunteer work.
Similar Positions: Customer Service, Bank Teller, Account Manager
Compensation of Bank Teller: $10/hr
Responsibilities of Bank teller:
- Execute various customer transactions including but not limited to: receiving and paying out cash or other disbursements, cashing checks, accepting account deposits and withdrawals, accepting loan payments, issuing cashier’s checks, and redeeming savings bonds.
- Understand the bank’s security policies and procedures, assists in opening and closing procedures and maintaining codes, alarm function, cameras, cash controls.
- Process night deposits and ATM transactions, as well as balance and maintain daily operation of ATM.
- Supply customers with coin and currency. Monitors and maintains established levels of cash in vault and determines what needs to be ordered/shipped.
- Verify sums of coin and currency received from branches, customers, tellers and cash shipment.
- Take initiative in developing brand awareness through continued relationship building with Top 100 working with the Branch Manager and Loan Team to strategically schedule visits with current and prospective customers.
Job Requirements of Bank Teller:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of Cash Handling Experience Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
- The employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, as well as a minimum of two Saturdays per month.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.