Job Number: 49161
HireLevel is looking for a Bartender for our client located in Marion and Benton, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have previous bartending experience, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Part-Time / Full-Time
Benton location weekends 2 shifts
Marion Location week days shifts 8: 00am 4: 00pm and 4: 00pm 10: 00pm. Weekend shifts 12: 00pm 5: 00pm and 5: 00pm to 9: 00pm
What is unique about the client: gaming establishment
Company Culture: friendly
Similar Positions: Bartender
Compensation of Bartender: $9.00
Responsibilities of Bartender:
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest.
- Approaches guest and welcomes them upon arrival.
- Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy. Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
- Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner.
- Thanks guest, wishes them good luck, offers a warm farewell and invites them back upon departure.
Job Requirements of Bartender:
- Provides friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests.
- Maintains a clean, sanitized and orderly work environment in accordance with healthy and safety standards.
- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Stocks service wells in accordance to specifications with all product and supplies required.
- Sets up and breaks down service well in accordance to specifications.
- Receives all products and stocks in accordance to specifications.
- Maintains a professional and neat appearance at all times.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.