Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: 49293
HireLevel is seeking a Behavioral Case Manager for a Fortune 500 company located in Dallas, TX!
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Dallas, TX
Similar Positions: Psychologist, Behavioral Health Manager, Psychiatrist
Responsibilities of the Behavioral Case Manager:
- Work telephonically with patients identified as high risk, for both behavioral and physical health issues, and their providers to identify needs, set goals and implement action steps towards achieving goals. Empower patients to help them improve their quality of life and ensure an integrated approach to address complex issues.
- Understand and comply with NCQA guidelines and HEDIS measures.
- Comply with established referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes by related Medical Management staff.
Requirements of the Behavioral Case Manager:
- Master s degree in Behavioral Health required
- An unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PhD, PsyD or RN.
- 3+ years of case management and/or utilization management experience
- Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings
- Working knowledge of mental health community resources
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.