HireLevel is looking for a Bi-Lingual Landscaper in Indianapolis, In!
The ideal candidate would be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Job Category: Temp-to-Hire; Full-time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday – Friday | 7:30am-6:00pm
What is unique about the client: You get to workout side and enjoy the sunshine.
Similar Positions: Mulchers; Pruners
Compensation of Bi-Lingual Landscaper: $13.51/hr
Responsibilities of Bi-Lingual Landscaper:
- Landscape, construction, horticulture or other related experience preferred.
- Load and secure hand tools and small equipment
- Load and secure all materials necessary for the job
- Excavate soil
- Move and compact gravel
- Move and install pavers
- Plant trees and shrubs
- Edge beds and install Mulch
- Jobsite clean-up
- General yard clean up
- Edge beds
- Pull Weeds
- Prune shrubs
- Install Mulch
- Blow Leaves
- Jobsite Clean-up
Requirements of Bi-Lingual Landscaper:
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish REQUIRED
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs for 10 hours a day
- Reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Punctuality is critical
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.