Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 46136
HireLevel is looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish) in the North Chicago, IL!
Are you looking for a fast-paced call center environment? Do you have a customer service background and an analytical mindset? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for Customer Service Representatives on a contract basis in their busy call center. This position will handle a high volume of calls with speed and accuracy, demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills and use multiple operating environments to meet the needs of customers.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago
Shift: All Shifts
Similar Positions: Customer Care, Dispatcher, Social and Human Service Assistant, Public Relations Specialist, Support Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Client Relations
Additional Responsibilities of the Bilingual Customer Service Representative:
- Receive inbound and place outbound calls to customers utilizing information from database.
- Provide customer support by troubleshooting any issues over the phone and via email.
- Demonstrate patience and problem-solving skills while working with customers with speed and accuracy.
Job Requirements of the Bilingual Customer Service Representative:
- 3 to 5 years of customer service/call center experience required.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, DOS, Workday, Salesforce, RIMS, or SAP.
- Must speak fluent English and Spanish and have experience using this at work.
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
- Software knowledge of Lotus Notes, Excel, and MS Word.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.