HireLevel is looking for multiple Quality Inspectors in Plainfield, IN!
Our client believes that all of the transport packaging systems and services are the result of years of experience and close cooperation with customers from around the world. They are one of the largest IBC production network in the US. Today, in our 11 production locations more than 800 employees are active in the field of next-generation packaging solutions. With emphasis on quality, flexibility and innovation we set the benchmark in our markets – starting with the utilization of a sophisticated quality management system in our production processes.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire
Contract Location: Plainfield, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Similar Positions: Quality Assurance, Quality Technician, Quality Control Inspector
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Benefits: Paid training, ability to cross train in different departments, PTO and Health Benefits available upon conversion after 520 hours.
Responsibilities for Quality Inspector:
- Interacts with production employees, QA, and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality, and safety
- Utilizes process improvement techniques, tools, and procedures
- Maximizes performance of machinery: Troubleshoots equipment problems, makes changes, and all plant equipment
- Reads blueprints and technical manuals
- Assists with efficient equipment changes and mold changes to accommodate production needs
- Utilize preventative maintenance program to maintain and prevent failure of equipment
- Produce quality product through tight monitoring of process, raw materials, and finished products
- Preserve equipment and tools through proper cleaning and maintaining
- Records, documents, and reports various data
Requirements for Quality Inspector:
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Can withstand manufacturing working conditions
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good manual dexterity and concentration
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Can reach within hands and arm’s length, bend and stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time
- Can work in small/ confined spaces
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.