Industry: Billing Clerk
Job Number: 48843
HireLevel is recruiting for a Billing Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN! This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Similar Positions: Accounts Receivable Clerk, Account Collector, Financial Clerk
Compensation: $13-18 an hour
Additional Responsibilities of Billing Coordinator:
- The Billing Coordinator researches in a fast-paced office environment for High Volume National Accounts the necessary documentation for consolidated billing activities while ensuring its accuracy, accountability and timeliness to the customer.
- Ensures pertinent information is included where required
- Manages weekly sorting and distribution of daily invoices
- Coordinates monthly sorting and distributing of escalation reports and consolidated invoice
- Communicate with Collectors and National Account Managers
- Develop reports for customer needs
Job Requirements of Billing Coordinator:
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management in creating solutions for difficult billing issues that may arise
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines throughout the day/week/month
- Must be able to meet client drug and bacground requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.