Industry: Sales Support
Job Number: 47428
HireLevel is seeking a Billing Specialist for our client located in Alton, IL!
Our client is looking forCustomer Care Representatives who will work in their Home Warranty Department. The Customer Care Reps will be assist customers with questions on their accounts while selling home warranties on mechanical and electrical product and services.
Job Title: Customer Care Representatives
Job Category: Full-time, Contract w/Extension
Shift Times: Monday-friday, 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
Location: Alton, IL
Pay Rate: $14.25/hr
Similar Positions: Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Call Center Representatives, Customer Service Representatives
Job Duties of the Billing Specialist:
- Execute, analyze and take corrective action on a wide-range of daily, weekly and monthly Billing Control reports to ensure billing is accurate and on schedule for numerous 3rd party on-bill Billing Partnerships as well asoff-bill paying customers.
- Perform in-depth investigations and resolve complex payment issues.
- Determine the validity of the check payments & decide the course of action
- Fill out and request check refund requisitions
- Generate correspondence to customers for necessary activities impacting customer accounts
- Perform account set up maintenance to correct account information based on enrollment forms/payments.
- Process ACH payments after resolving payment matters
- Submit systematic cancellation/refunds when necessary
Job Requirements of the Billing Specialist:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- 2 years of experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing or accounting.
- Utility experiecne preferred
- Must possess strong computer applications skills and type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Experience with CRM Billing and Collections functions preferred.
- Must meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.