HireLevel is seeking a Billing and Revenue Specialist for our client located in Alton, IL!
Job Category:Full-time, Long- Term Contract with possible extension/Temp to Perm
Shift Times: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Alton, IL
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
Similar Positions: Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Call Center Representatives, Customer Service Representatives
Job Duties of the Billing and Revenue Specialist:
- Execute, analyze and take corrective action on a wide-range of daily, weekly and monthly
- Billing Control reports to ensure billing is accurate and on schedule for numerous 3rd party on-bill
- Billing Partnerships as well as off-bill paying customers
- Identify & escalate disruption with daily transmission of inbound and outbound ITS Interface Files related to Enrollments, Cancellations, Adjusting Entries, ACH & Credit Card Processing
- Identify discrepancies with individual transactions daily
- Enrollment, Cancellation and Adjustment Interface Files utilizing thorough research and analysis
- Identify resolution tactic and perform necessary actions to rectify the error
- Process all Shut Off cancellations received from 3rd party Billing Partners
- Collaborate with an extensive list of internal and external clients to resolve billing & payment discrepancies
- Including but not limited to: Lockbox provider, ACH Payment Processing Vendor, multiple 3rd party Billing Partnerships, Credit Card Payment Processing Vendor, Claims Dept., Customer Service Dept., QA/Training Dept., Accounts Payable, Accounting, Marketing, ITS, Vendors, and Customers
- Clarifies the needs of the customer, performs in-depth investigations, researches enrollment/billing/payment inquires, resolves or takes appropriate actions to escalate complex customer billing issues and inquiries, and provides a resolution and correspondence on Customers concerns
- Accurately tracks and document customers’ contacts. Respond to 3rd party Billing Partner inquiries related to Enrollment/Cancellation/Adjustment concerns.
- Performs account set up maintenance to correct addresses, account #’s, premise #’s, names, billing frequency, payment methods, etc.
Generates Enrollments, Cancellations, Refunds and Adjustments as needed to correct account set up or billing issues
Job Requirements of the Billing and Revenue Specialist:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- 2 years of experience in billing, accounts receivables, accounts payable or accounting.
- Must have collections experience.
- Must possess strong computer applications skills and type a minimum of 40 wpm. Working knowledge of applicable bankruptcy laws and regulations preferred.
- Must meet client’s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.