HireLevel is seeking a Building Maintenance Associate for a client in Edwardsville, IL!
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Hours: Monday-Friday; 7:15 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Similar Positions: Maintenance Worker, Maintenance Technician
- Perform routine facility maintenance, i.e. replace light bulbs & ballasts, check & reset
- timers as needed, install key board trays, computer brackets, light plumbing, etc.
- Patrol bank grounds for litter and debris; assist with landscaping and lawn maintenance; assist with snow removal and spreading potassium on sidewalks
- Assist with maintenance projects, i.e. painting, patching walls, furniture moving, outdoor maintenance on buildings
- Assist Maintenance with preventative maintenance on HVAC and other equipment as needed
- Run errands, pick up parts and supplies, and deliver vehicles for routine maintenance and repairs
- Assist other departments with set-up of event items (tent, booth, etc.) as scheduled
- Assist with large deliveries and disbursements of banking items such as tables, marketing items, water, Christmas decorations, etc.
- Assist with ATM Maintenance as needed
- Assist with cleaning and light maintenance on vehicles
- Meet and monitor vendors when working on projects
- Clean and tidy maintenance storerooms and inventory areas, including warehouse and all banking center locations
- Provide assistance to Operations Management and Maintenance Supervisor on projects scheduled outside of regular hours, i.e. weekend, evening, and occasional holidays
- Participate in the weekly “on-call” rotation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of general maintenance or mechanical experience
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to meet background and drug requirements
- Must apply with resume to be considered
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.