Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49151
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for an experienced Building Maintenance Technician in O Fallon, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for ground maintenance and repairs to buildings. Tasks include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system maintenance.
Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6am 4: 30pm
Location: O Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Maintenance Technician, General Maintenance, Maintenance Worker
Additional Responsibilities of Building Maintenance Technician:
- Performs electrical maintenance and repairs to building
- Performs plumbing corrective and preventive maintenance. Clean and unclogs sinks, toilets, and floor drains. Repairs sink faucets and toilet flushometers.
- Performs carpentry, corrective and preventive maintenance, in the following areas, using tools and equipment as required: repairing shelves and cabinets, replacing ceiling tiles, patching and painting drywall, repairing floor tiles, replace vinyl base molding, and minor repairs on doors.
- Mow lawn, weeding grounds, and maintain landscaping
- Performs electrical maintenance on receptacles, light switches, portable tools, appliances, etc.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM) on the exterior irrigation system. Interior and exterior water fountains, waterfalls and pool systems.
- Complete Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance (PM) paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
Job Requirements of Building Maintenance Technician:
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a current drivers license
- Must have 2 years work related experience as a General Maintenance Worker in commercial and industrial applications.
- General knowledge of carpentry, drywall repair, basic electricity, painting, plumbing and HVAC.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to move/lift heavy objects, climb vertical ladders, work at heights and be proficient in the use of common hand and power tools.
- Must have PC skills/computer knowledge
- Must meet client's background and drug screening requirements
Compensation of Building Maintenance Technician:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.