Job Number: 47087
HireLevel is looking for a Bus Driver in Thomasboro, IL!
Job Category: Full-Time; Short-term Contract
Location: Thomasboro, IL
Shift: 1st shift; AM
Similar Positions: Farming, Production
Responsibilities of the Bus Driver:
- The Driver will provide timely and safe transportation.
- Must be able to assist operations with equipment.
- Provide direction, support, and consultation to the organization for the delivery compliance and safety.
- Become highly familiar with farm routes and terminal locations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local traffic conditions, road closures, construction detours and other potential delays or hindrances to transporting.
- Maintain condition of vehicles by performing routine checks and reporting any mechanical problems immediately; Document all vehicle inspections.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and presentable, both inside and out.
- Keep vehicle fluid levels at appropriate levels (gas, oil, windshield fluids, tires, etc.).
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Immediately report and follow up on any maintenance issues and safety hazards.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Job Qualifications of the Bus Driver:
- Valid CDL license
- Must be able to pass DOT Medical, Drug Test, Background Screen, and MVR
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.