HireLevel is looking for multiple Business Analyst in Downtown Chicago, IL!
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about analytics and continuing education.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days
Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Collaborate in a team dynamic creating and delivery solutions to business needs that measure performance and provide analytical support to the organization
- Provide troubleshooting and backup support to reporting specialist role for ongoing tasks
- Collaborates with GPE’s on usage of information to avoid waste
- Play role in leading small to medium sized Projects across KPM’s
- Facilitate/assist in the discussion of project scopes, business requirements, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements
- Position understands enterprise wide processes and makes appropriate recommendations to Business Partners, ultimately delivering Information as an Asset
- Responsible for weekly Project Status’s and delivering Continuous Improvement
- Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed out and key learning’s are documented
- Ensure SAP standard reporting is utilized where ever possible
Requirements for Business Analyst:
- Must have minimum of 1-3 years experience with Alteryx Development must have an Alteryx Certification.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Analytics required.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel/Access) required.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solver with systems savvy.
- MBA/APICS/Lean/6 Sigma experience preferred.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.