Industry: Software Developer
Job Number: 49578
HireLevel is looking for a Business Analyst with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
The Business Analyst will report to the Project Manager and lead the change management for an entire business unit to deploy the E2Open supplier collaboration system. This may include traveling to various factories to interview and understand current processes & tools, any gaps to the company's E2Open-supported process, and propose how to bridge the gaps. Work with various IT groups to understand possible solutions, and help the PM formulate the approach for each ERP and plant.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: IT, Software Development, Computer Software Developer
Responsibilities of Business Analyst:
- Elicit stakeholder s requirements (SOR), RTM, Current/Future business processes/diagrams, identify gaps, prepare PowerPoints presentations, Change Management Documents, and Test Plans.
- Create and maintain project documentation using multiple JCI standards and tools, including Supplier Visibility Playbook
- Facilitate day-to-day coordination with various IT and business teams
- Prepare business cases and participate in software testing.
Requirements of Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree. 5-10 years experience in supply chain, working with complex software systems, including ERPs.
- Experience with manufacturing is particularly welcome, including Materials Management, inventory control, supplier management for factories, and shop floor productivity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with PM, Business, IT teams and bring people together in global team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Driven, culturally adaptable with positive can-do attitude
- Ability to adhere to tight timeline and address competing priorities
- Experience developing software would be beneficial but is not required.
- Experience with E2Open ideal, but not required.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.