HireLevel is looking for Business Development Representative internally in Indianapolis, IN to support regional clients and prospects in the Edwardsville market. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities and we want to be the company leading you to your goals.
Benefits for the Business Development Representative:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences + Professional Association Memberships
Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
- Introduce our products and services to businesses through cold calling, networking, and foot canvassing.
- Set in-person meetings for opportunities to consult with clients to present HireLevels products and services to ultimately close sales and generate revenue.
- Develop weekly time management strategies, techniques, and tactics to ensure the most effective use of time.
- Collaborate with management to achieve monthly sales targets with close attention to increasing leads and a strategic pipeline that will lead to closing accounts.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure continued growth of business revenues, through networking, appearances and guest speaking forums, news stories, etc.
- Meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs and identify areas for HireLevel to provide value-added services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems or complaints to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain current knowledge of HireLevel products and cultivate long-term professional referral channels
- Complete weekly outlook time management and weekly updating of Activity Reports.
- Additional job duties as assigned by the Director of Business Development
- Must meet established hiring goals and Key Performance Indicators.
Requirements of the Business Development Representative:
- Prior sales experience in Staffing Industry is preferred
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Ability to train on negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral