HireLevel is looking for Inside Sales Representative internally in St. Louis, MO to support regional clients and prospects in assigned state and national markets.
We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. Our Inside Sales team is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new business from prospects and current customers by working hand-in-hand with our Marketing team. Our Inside Sales teams’ main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible.
Benefits for the Inside Sales Representative:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences + Professional Association Memberships
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Cold call to prospect companies within assigned market to identify key decision makers
- Expand the HireLevel footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by the marketing team, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities
- Deliver client specific messages to identified decision makers to set up meetings with prospective companies
- Manage a pipeline of targeted prospects based on industry, source, solution type.
- Coordinate resources and manage the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline using resources such as our CRM, LinkedIn, social selling, webinar, and direct mail campaigns
- Become an expert in clients’ key business to create trust, authenticity, and clarity
- Ask the right questions and create a dialogue to bolster quality responses.
- Pay attention to details and bring unique value to every customer interaction
- Discover the needs by taking time to understand them & what they consider to be a problem.
- Educate buyers, and connect their dots with a line tracing to your solution to employ innovative solutions versus straight off-the-shelf.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close
- Develop weekly time management strategies, techniques, and tactics to ensure the most effective use of time using our strategic selling calendar
- Collaborate with management to achieve monthly sales targets with close attention to increasing leads and a strategic pipeline that will lead to closing accounts
- Maintain current knowledge of HireLevel products and cultivate long-term professional referral channels
- Complete weekly outlook time management and weekly updating of Activity Reports
- Must meet established hiring goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Additional job duties as assigned by the marketing management team
Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Prior sales experience in Staffing Industry is preferred
- Prior experience using a CRM and maintaining a pipeline of sales leads
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Ability to train on negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team.
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral