Industry: Sales Associate
Job Number: 47143
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Business Development Representative internally to support regional clients and prospects in the Indianapolis market.
What Is in It For You? We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities and we want to be the company leading you to your goals. Benefits for the Business Development Representative:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences
- Professional Association Memberships
Additional Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
- Introduce our products and services to businesses through cold calling, networking, and foot canvassing.
- Set in person meetings for opportunities to consult with clients to present HireLevel s products and services to ultimately close sales and generate revenue.
- Develop weekly time management strategies, techniques, and tactics to ensure the most effective use of time.
- Collaborate with management to achieve monthly sales targets with close attention to increasing leads and a strategic pipeline that will lead to closing accounts.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure continued growth of business revenues, through networking, appearances and guest speaking forums, news stories, etc.
- Meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs and identify areas for HireLevel to provide value added services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems or complaints to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain current knowledge of HireLevel products and cultivate long term professional referral channels with CPA Firms, Banking Firms and Company HR and CFO contacts.
- Taking responsibility for personal success by asking for help and communicating effectively to achieve success.
- Complete weekly outlook time management and weekly updating of Activity Reports.
- Additional job duties as assigned by the Director of Payroll Services and President/CEO.
- Must meet established hiring goals and Key Performance Indicators.
Job Requirements of the Business Development Representative:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years relevant work history in sales or business development. Prior experience in payroll sales or human capital management preferred.
- Ability to sell and build relationships with current and prospective customers with a positive and persistent approach.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team.