Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49899
HireLevel is looking for CAD Operator with our client in Indianapolis, IN. This position is an entry level CAD drafting position in a busy construction office environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-term Contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: First Shift
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Drafter, Drafting Technician
Responsibilities of CAD Operator:
- Under supervision, prepare drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems. Electronic circuits (Fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems - No more than 50 volts).
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.E.,. Data sheets, battery calculations).
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
Requirements of CAD Operator:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher)/ Desk Package experience.
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience in the construction field. More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.